This policy refers to the personal data that we collect and process, the reasons for data processing, the time of data storage, the security measures we undertake to protect the personal data from misuse, as well as the actions you should take in case you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data.
Who we are
Company name: Wind Rose, obrt za usluge, vl. Goran Božić i Martina Blažević, Zagrebačka cesta 132, Zagreb.
Branch office: Wind Rose centar vodenih sportova, Šibenik, Hoteli Solaris 86.
OIB (PIN): 56994684581
VAT ID: HR56994684581
Our website is: www.windrose.surf.
Personal data we collect
During your visit to our web page or during the rental and/or windsurfing/SUP lesson at our water sports center, we will collect data that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly. The personal data we collect can include:
- Identifying data (name and surname, date of birth, PIN, gender, nationality and country of residence)
- Contact data (communication records, phone number and e-mail address)
- Other data (level of the sport you are going to do, video, photography and audio)
- IP address and online behaviour data
- Data you choose to share with us
The purpose of data collection
The main purpose of personal data collection is provision of services, marketing activities and our legal obligations. Personal data is collected for following purposes:
- Equipment or lesson booking
- Communication with clients
- Fulfilment of contracted services
- Collecting payments for our services
- Fulfilment our legal obligations towards law in force
- Marketing activities
How we collect your data
We collect the aforementioned categories of personal data in the following ways:
- We collect data you provide to us during the booking procedure at the center.
- When you use our website we collect information via cookies.
- Depending on your social network settings, we may receive information from your social network provider.
Storing and deleting your data
Your personal data will be stored in a way that can identify you no longer than the period required for the data processing purpose. Upon expiry of that period, which is for certain purposes regulated by local laws obliging us to store the data for a longer period, the data will be deleted or made inaccessible for further processing.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
In case of certain data processing, the personal data you have provided us can be transferred or made available to third parties. Your data will never be sold, rented or transferred to ownership to unauthorized third parties. Data transfer or data access is provided for following reasons:
- When we are granted approval from you to do so.
- When companies or service providers we use for data processing access the data in a way that is regulated by contract (ex. charging credit cards for our services, technical support for certain software, archiving and reporting)
- To fulfil our contractual or legal obligations.
In case data transfer is required, due to one of the aforementioned reasons, we strive to limit the transferred data to a minimum. Third parties that are granted access to your data are obliged to protect your data in accordance with current data protection laws and regulations.
If you have already been our client, we wish for you to return. For that purpose, as well as to keep you informed about our services, it is in our legitimate interest to occasionally contact you via your e-mail address that you provided us at our water sports center. The information you will receive will refer solely to the services we offer, and for which we assume you still have interest in, as our former client. In case we have made a mistake and you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can object at any time to our e-mail address email@example.com, and we will cancel your newsletter subscription.
Personal data security
Your data is accessible only to authorized employees in accordance with the requirements of business processes that require certain data analysis and processing. In particular cases data is accessible to third parties that are obliged to protect your data in accordance with current data protection laws and regulations.
You can, at any moment, require information about your personal data that we process, the purpose of data processing, the data recipients, as well as the entities that we transfer your data to. Apart from that, you have the right to upgrade, correct, limit or delete your data in accordance with legal regulations.
- We will gladly fulfil your demand for data deletion in following cases:
- If your personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for;
- If you withdraw your consent which data processing is based on
- If you file a complaint to data processing and there are no stronger legitimate reasons for data processing, or you file a complaint in which the data is being processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
- In person, at our water sports center.
- Via e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printed to address Zagrebačka cesta 132, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
- We are not able to grant access to personal data via phone call. Also, we will not be able to grant access to personal data without validating the authenticity of identity.